//edit: oh my gosh! I realise that my "/edit" sentence had a grammer mistake!!! It's meant to be 'made some additionAL comments and corrected some spelling and grammer mistakes. Hee.' >.>
/edit: made some addition comments and corrected some spelling and grammer mistakes. Hee.
Well, hello. It's been quite long since I updated...and it's been 2 years since i started this blog!!!!
How fast time flies yarh? Haa..so a couple of updates:
What am I doing now? Eh...nothing. Hee hee. I'm not working. Yet. But dividing my time purposefully between dance practices, some work delegated to me, toning up and losing weight (if that's actually possible...somemore before Easter!!) , reading and SLACKING. Yeah, that pretty much sums up my life currently...minus the shoppings.
Oh, by the way you shouldn't watch Final Destination 3. I didn't get my head screwed on right that day and my friends and me went to watch. NC16...more like...M18. Ok larh, it wasn't too bad...I mean, the scenes were just...over-the-top splattery sort of death...like a really exaggerated case of squashing exploding bugs. For some reason, FD always likes exploding bodies or decapitation. I have no idea why...but after watching these shows, you kind of get a little paranoid everywhere you go...like will the lightbulb burst into my eyes, blind me then I trip over something and knock my head on another thing and then my head will be lost forever?
Yeah...such things. But it is unhealthy to try to come up with creative solutions on how a human can be diced, sliced, nailed, impaled, burnt, shocked (as in electric shock), crashed, smashed, sqaushed...blah blah and all in convenient situations too. E.g. you had a new table that was sharp at the edges and it is beside a stove. You accidently stabbed a toe on a sharp corner of the table, you jumped up, hit the top of the stove, broke an electric wire which falls down onto a puddle of water around you because you came in to boil water after running the rain and then you get shocked and you die. Heh. After a while, you just sit through the show predicting how this character is going to die and whether or not the death would be super splattery bloody or simply.
Squishy. But then, I can't say I got bored throughout, from the beginning it was a total thrill ride till the end. When a character dies, you can't even think, 'hey he finally died!' because when they do die, it's completely unexpected that happened and so when that happens you're like...stunned. And then you go, 'oh. He died...that poor soul.' And after the show, when you think back on it, you'll realise that such deaths can only be caused by a seriously absolutely, completely bad case of bad luck.
Actually, most of the deaths were pretty fast, I bet the to-be-dead character won't even know what killed him. But the most gruesome one was the tanning salon death. That is a super major
OH MY GOD sort of thing. I mean...ok, so the two girls were bimbos and then they just had to get dispatched in that superly horrible and disgusting way. I think it doesn't speak much justice.
On a more pleasant note of the movie, it is actually quite good- storyline wise I mean. But you need to have some knowledge of the first two movies before you watch the third because they do mention some connection to the first two (Flight 180 and the highway pile up). It's pretty sad, the ending that is. Even if the ending has been revamped...I think they rushed through the ending and so I can see lots of loopholes here and there.
The sadistic thing is...the two main characters of the show- Wendy and Kevin are seriously good looking. I mean, really. I don't know how they do it but even when they're splattered with blood and bits and pieces of...usually brain matter I think, they still
look good. I think it's sad that in the end, Kevin loses his face literally. Go check on their pictures, not to see their deaths but the faces of the cast: Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Ryan Merrimen. I have to admit that after watching this show...I got traumatised esp on the Death's design and revenge concept and the
tanning salon and I couldn't sleep on the first night. I had to leave the lights on and...now I really don't dare to go on a rollar coaster. (>.>)
Enough of that. Before I start to work, if I do get a job, I'll be free to be invited out. That is, if it doesn't clash on anything like dance practices and stuff. And I'll be exercising in order to tone up...maybe I'll lose some weight but who knows? As long as I'm toned for Easter, I'll be most happy. That also means I'm toned for year 2. =) AND MY RESULTS SHALL BE OUT THIS FRIDAY!!!
Initially I had a lot of things to write for this entry...but after writing about FD3, I forgot what I wanted to write. Ha. That's about it then, I guess. Happy studying~